Ash tends to get up early and go fishing once a weekend, leaving me a quiet morning to make breakfast at my own pace. One of my favourites are these syn free pancakes, topped with loads of fruit. Here's the recipe.
1. Separate 3 eggs - yolks in one bowl, whites in the other.
2. Depending on your sweet tooth, mix sweetener into each bowl. I use 3 tsp in the whites and 1 in the yolks.
3. Whisk the whites and sweetener until thicker and slightly fluffy, then fold in the yolks.
4. Spray a pan with Fry Light and set it to a medium/high heat.
5. When the pan is hot, spoon some of the mixture into the centre and allow it to cook through for a couple of minutes. (This is a good time to add blueberries if they take your fancy)
6. FLIP IT! And allow to cook through on the other side.
7. Take your cake out of pan and repeat. Normally the bottom of the stack is a bit cold before I get to it, so when all the pancakes are done I put the plate in the microwave for 10 seconds to warm through, before serving with speedy fruit. Sometimes I drizzle 1tsp honey for 1 syn.
So easy to make and completely syn free. Let me know if you make them!Rosie x